The NDA test is a standout amongst the best passage focuses for individuals who have dreamed of an officer’s profession in the military. Best Written Coaching for NDA in Dehradun test is directed twice a year for example in April and in August. Best NDA coaching in Dehradun You can say that this examination is the primary obstacle to cross and from the most recent couple of years showing up in the NDA test has come up as the fantasy test of all who are contemplating or have passed their twelfth class. NDA coaching in Dehradun.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA
Educational Qualifications for (NDA):
- For the Army wing of the National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the
Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent (with Physics and Mathematics) conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Age and Gender: Unmarried male candidates between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years
- The subject matter is informative and subject to change, kindly visit upsc.gov.in for the latest updates.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR NDA
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
- The papers on all the subjects will consist of objective-type questions only. The question paper on Mathematics and part “B” of the General Ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
|Mathematics||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2 ½ Hours||600|
(Total Marks: 900)